Government of Saskatchewan
Quick Search:
        Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Regardless of your reason for immigrating, each trip calls for careful, detailed preparation in order to ensure pleasant, trouble-free travel.

Before You Arrive

If you wish to enter Canada, there are documents you must have in order to cross the border. Without these documents, you will not be allowed into Canada.

For a comprehensive list of the essential documents and those that you may need:

Language Training

To facilitate integration in a new Canadian environment, particularly for securing employment, learning the official languages is a key element. 

Language Courses - French as a Second Language (FSL)

Language Courses - English as a Second Language (ESL)

Social Insurance Number (SIN)

The Social Insurance Number (SIN) is a nine-digit number that you need to work in Canada or to have access to government programs and benefits.

For more information on admissibility and how to apply:

© 2015 Government of Saskatchewan. All rights reserved.